This page is not being updated.
- Angert A, Weiner T, Mazeh S, Sternberg M, 2012: Soil Phosphate Stable Oxygen Isotopes across Rainfall and Bedrock Gradients
Environ. Sci. Technol., 46, 2156−2162
- Schacht et al. 2011: Evaluation of Soil Sensitivity towards the Irrigation with Treated Wastewater in the Jordan River Region
Water 2011, 3(4), 1092–1111, doi:10.3390/w3041092
- Smiatek G, Kunstmann H & Heckl A 2011: High-resolution climate change simulations for the Jordan River area
J. Geophys. Res., 116, D16111
- Sternberg M, Holzapfel C, Tielbörger K, Sarah P, Kigel J, Lavee H, Fleischer A, Jeltsch F & Köchy M 2011: The Use and Misuse of Climatic Gradients for Evaluating Climate Impact on Dryland Ecosystems - an Example for the Solution of Conceptual Problems
In “Climate Change - Geophysical Foundations and Ecological Effects” (ed. J. Blanco and H. Kheradmand), pp. 361–374. InTech.
- Angert A, Weiner T, Mazeh S, Tamburini F, Frossard E, Bernasconi S M, Sternberg M (2011): Seasonsl variability of soil phosphate stable oxygen isotopes in rainfall manipulation experiments
Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta Volume75, Issue 15, 4216–4227
- S. O. Krichak & J. S. Breitgand & R. Samuels & P. Alpert (2011): A double-resolution transient RCM climate change simulation experiment for near-coastal eastern zone of the Eastern Mediterranean region
Theoretical Applied Climatology 103:167–195
- Ibrahim M. Oroud 2011: Evaporation estimates from the Dead Sea and their implications on its water balance
Theoretical and Applied Climatology
- Sameer Shadeed & Jens Lange 2010: Rainwater harvesting to alleviate water scarcity in dry conditions: A case study in Faria Catchment, Palestine
Water Science and Engineering, 3(2): 132–143
- Har-Edom O.-L. & Sternberg M. 2009: Invasive species and climate change: Conyza canadensis (L.) Cronquist as a tool for assessing the invasibility of natural plant communities along an aridity gradient.
- McNeill L.S., Almasri M.N. and Mizyed N. 2009: A sustainable approach for reusing treated wastewater in agricultural irrigation in the West Bank – Palestine.
- Menzel et al. 2009: Modelling the effects of land-use and land-cover change on water availability in the Jordan River region.